Return & Refund
Return & Refund
CAMPLUX returns policy does not limit or restrict your statutory rights under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to return an item if you believe that there is a problem. You are generally responsible for returning the item if it can be posted or easily returned it dropped off. For items collected from our warehouse, it is generally the buyer's responsibility to return the item for a warranty claim (exceptions apply). You are entitled to recover reasonable postage or transportation costs if the product is confirmed to have a problem and is eligible for warranty, however, a receipt will be required. Within 30 days of the customer purchasing the item, CAMPLUX may provide details allowing return of the item at no cost to the customer (where freight costs apply). If the product failure is found to not fall within the warranty provisions or statutory rights provided, you may be required to pay the transport and/or inspection costs (Estimates will be advised).
Products with quality problems
Should you wish to return a faulty item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
details and circumstances surrounding the alleged defect or fault, evidence of the return/refund, including photographs of the product (where the subject of the claim is capable of being photographed), and the serial number of the product may also be requested to assist in the return process. When a return is authorised, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the product is packaged securely to prevent any damage during the return process. Failure to do so may affect the ultimate resolution to be offered. Please return the item within 5 business days once we accept the return. We will provide a return lable, but the lable will be removed after 5 business days. Once the lable removed, buyers should arrange a return and pay for the postage by themselves.
The products are fine, but I changed my mind.
If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. To see if you are eligible please check below:
1. We must be notified within 30 days of you receiving the item that you intend to return it.
2. All relevant returns information will be provided at this time.
3 . Buyers should pay for the return postage when the item is not defective. if the product is not defective, it must be unopened and in perfect re-salable condition.
4. The refund amount will not include original freight costs (where freight costs were listed separately).
5. The item must be returned inoriginal re-salable condition with all tags and packaging ( ready to be pit back into stock).
6. The item must not be opened, used, worn, or damaged, and must be received at our in perfect condition.
7. The item and its display packaging must not be written on or have lables or stickers attached.
8. The item must be securely packed to ensure it is received back by us in original and re-salable condition.
9. If the item was damaged by man-made factors, we may revise the refund amount or refuse the refund accordingly.