1. A Customer is entitled to a replacement or refund for a major product failure.
2. A Customer is also entitled to have a Product repaired or replaced if the product fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Dead on arrival (DOA) product
3. A Myhomeappliances product is considered DOA if it is completely not functioning when received by the customer. If you believe that your product is DOA, please contact the a Myhomeappliances Support Team within 30 days of purchase. Myhomeappliances Support will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you the following options:
3.1. Replacement: The same product that your ordered will be shipped to you at Myhomeappliances’s expense.
3.2. In the cases in this clause 3.1, Myhomeappliances will provide a prepaid label from a courier of its own choice to cover the shipping costs for the return of the product. Upon return lodgement of the DOA product with the chosen shipping partner, Myhomeappliances will send a new, replacement product to the customer.
3.3. Repair: You may have the product repaired under Myhomeappliances’s standard product warranty.
3.4. For warranty claims made 30 days after the purchase of the product, Myhomeappliances’s standard product warranty will apply.
Offer and duration of product warranties
4. Myhomeappliances warrants that its products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship affecting normal use, for 2 years from the date of purchase (“Warranty Period”), provided that the products are handled with normal application, installation, use and conditions.
5. If a product malfunctions or becomes inoperative during the Warranty Period due to a defect in materials or workmanship, as determined by Myhomeappliances, then subject to further rights conferred by the Australian Consumer Law on the Purchaser, Myhomeappliances will, in exercise of its sole discretion and without charge to the customer, either:
5.1. Repair the defective product;
5.2. Replace the defective product;
5.3. Provide a refund to the customer for the purchase price paid for the defective product,
5.4. In the cases under this clause 5, Myhomeappliances will provide a prepaid label from a courier of its own choice to cover the shipping costs for the return of the Product. Upon receipt of the Product, Myhomeappliances will send a replacement product to the customer.
Exclusions and limitations
6. This warranty will not apply to or include any defect, damage, fault, failure or malfunction of a product that Myhomeappliances determines, in exercise of its sole discretion, to be due to:
6.1. Parts which are consumable;
6.2. Commercial use of the Product;
6.3. Normal wear and tear or exposure to weather conditions over time;
6.4. Accident, misuse, abuse, negligence,
6.5. Non-observance of any of the instructions supplied by Myhomeappliances, including instructions concerning installation, operation and application of the product;
6.6. Failure to ensure proper maintenance of the product strictly in accordance with Myhomeappliances’s instructions, or failure to ensure proper maintenance of any associated equipment or machinery;
6.7. Repairs to the product that are not strictly in accordance with Myhomeappliances’s instructions;
6.8. Installation, disassembly, repairs or maintenance and alteration of the product by, or under the supervision of, a person who is not a qualified or approved Myhomeappliances Product Technician or if non genuine or non-approved parts have been fitted;
6.9. Acts of God, such as fire, flood, storm, hail, extreme heat, frost damage or other occurrence outside the control of Myhomeappliances;
6.10. Use other than for any reasonable purpose for which the product was manufactured;
6.11. Any indirect or incidental damage of whatever nature outside the control of Myhomeappliances.